100 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 5 loyalty points. Your cart will total 5 points that can be converted into a voucher of $1.00.
|productgroup||Lawn & Patio|
|warranty||100% Lifetime Replacement Guarantee - If the product EVER breaks or malfunctions in any way at any time, we will replace the part or the entire leaf rake at no cost to you (no shipping cost either).|
1) POLE *NOT* INCLUDED - You'll need a telescoping pool pole with 1 1/8" inner diameter (standard size) and holes for butterfly/v-clip attachment (this is also pretty standard)
2) MEDIUM MESH NET - Fine mesh pool leaf bags grab tiny debris from the swimming pool bottom & surface, but the tight weave "pushes" alot of water, meaning more muscle strain for you AND more difficulty catching large debris like leaves. A medium mesh net grabs everything except silt & sand and does NOT "push" the water. Hence, less physical strain for you & larger, lighter debris is NOT pushed away from the net.
3) STURDY NYLON NET - A tough nylon net is less likely to develop holes & easily collects large volumes of debris. It won't pass back "through" the rake frame, allowing the contents to spill out. No wasted time re-bagging "lost" debris.
Soft, flimsy nets develop holes easily & are more likely to accidentally "dump" debris back into the pool.
4) PLASTIC WRAPPED ALUMINUM FRAME - Aluminum frame leaf catchers are slightly heavier than plastic, but handle more weight. So, you can empty the net less frequently, resulting in less time pool cleaning. They cost more, but you get what you pay for.
5) STRAIGHT SIDES - Curved sides won't scrape debris from the pool-side very well. Straight sides ride flush against the pool-side to remove stuck on leaves.
6) Nearly 20" MEDIUM SIZE "MOUTH" - Narrow mouth frames cover less area. Wider mouths collect more debris, but are heavier to lift from the pool. A "happy medium" is 18 - 20 inch.** 100% "No Questions Asked" Lifetime Guarantee ** If any portion of your swimming pool leaf rake ever breaks, fails or tears, simply contact us for a FREE replacement part or a complete replacement of your rake as per manufacturer's product warranty. ** See the Product Description Area Below ** for important info to help you decide if the ProTuff swimming pool cleaning equipment is right for you. Also, see our Verified Purchase reviews to see what ACTUAL customers are saying. Always look for "Verified Purchase" on an Amazon review to verify its authenticity. Reviews CAN be faked. ** Deep, Durable, Abrasion Resistant, Double-Stitched Nylon Bag ** is stronger and more abrasion resistant than double layer polypropylene pool leaf collection skimmer bags offered by other companies. Tapered for easy maneuverability. This net resists mold and mildew well, maintains it's integrity and handles big swimming pool clean-ups with ease. Medium mesh size for quick collection of leaves, insects & small debris, but not silt and very fine particles. ** Super Strong Aluminum Alloy Frame ** won't bend, twist or break under load. Tightly secured within "winged" handle for additional stability. Our swimming pool leaf catcher handle easily connects to all standard size poles with built-in quick connect clip. Keep your swimming pool cleaner with ProTuff swimming pool cleaning tools. ** Long Lasting, Professional Duty Plastic Rim ** is safe for all types of pools. Will not mar or scratch pool surfaces. "Easy Glide" Scoop front for quick & easy leaf pickup from pool bottom. Straight sides with slight angle for easy cleaning of pool sides. Swimming pool maintenance has never been easier.